May 25, 2011

what happen to Us

I saw someone post this out .. was totally saying my mind =(



and someone reply on the Link .

aunty says : boy, there is nothing for her to say...if you really love her, u should let her go. U knot make someone love you...its just not meant to be. To make her stay is an obsession not love anymore.

Boy says :But i miss her so much .. Keep thinking of the times we were together.. We were so in love, what happened?? Last time i could wake up and see her sleeping beside me, and kiss her and tell her i love her but now there is no one there.. Why must she go.. why?? Yes we had problems, and argued, but problems can be solved.. Its so hard to carry on living now without her..


the problem tht we still in hurt is because we keep asking WHY ?
the aunty are right...
its just not meant to be...we shud let go the one we love ..
if he/she really love us .. they will come back to us at last ...
and i keep believe , he will ...
i'm not crazy .. i'm just believe what i feel what i saw and what i heard from him...


dad reject all my job ..
the reason is... I gonna be a BOSS !!! =D
that my $$$ dream~~~~

$ + You is inside my heart deep and deep..until now no one can dig u all out ....

family and friends is second layer of heart...

this is what my 21st years old 's Mind ~

although i'm selfish , but i'm still consider a good girl and good friends =D


I'm very very happy today !
because at last i "got "what i wan in this 2months passed ...
I'm a simple girl..just one simple and stupid things already can make me smile =)


You know , I know








No comments: