May 5, 2011

Back to KL

Sick Sick Sick ~
the last result that prove me i got 'LOVE sick" (╯_╰)

Talk about the day when i came back frm penang ~
Aunty and cousin sister took a lot " Pau" for my parents..
I sick leh ~ ): and so embarrassing to take so many " Pau " ..everyone is looking at the bag..and so so lucky that frm penang to KL is using aerobridge ..
but when reach KL .. WTF!! is Pax Step ! i have to hold a small luggage + my handbag + a big bag of " PAU" ~~ it's drive me crazy ~ ~ swt!

Skul re-open .. the 1st 2 days , i feel nth ~ i can eat , can online ..just headache ..
but when i saw the result ~ I cry! I totally collapse!! {{>.<}}

The reason is here
ALL IS UR NUMBER ! I got no fren when i with you .. ):

i too crazy for u ~ since the day we been together .. Now i know , i lost myself for 1 year plus..I totally lost ~i dunno whr is Jocelyn ..whr to find her ~ these day , i feel wanna kill myself .. such a stupid mind i have ~ i wanna stand in the middle of highway ~ i really crazy to do it ..even think oso ~ Cry ! Cry ! Cry! my head so pain ..feel wanna get Boom!

I wake ~ I really wake ~ I face the problem , i accept the psychology consultant...
my mouth keep say i will stand and wake..but the result make me feel that i still haven let everything down..i still haven face the reality ..

i hurt my parents..even my younger brother oso .. he scolded me and distressed me ..
I'm feel so ashamed ...

Love a guy is not wrong , but too addicted is a mistake ~

At here ~ I have to shout out !

ERIC YIN ,
I love you more than I love my family ~
I dunno what your mind thinking about ~
but I swear , I will change my whole mind after i get consult on friday ~
not even my temper, My life oso ~
I din take " round a bout " to talk to you , just i dunno how to describe my feeling ..
So gv me some times...I will prove for u !
I know this type of words i say a million of times d.. But this time , the time is the best evidence ~



until now i still loving a person that not love me anymore ~
stupid girl ~
lost the work , lost everything , now need to slowly catch up all ~
Life is short , i need to appreciate my day ..
wish i have a happy trip on next week , a trip that i feel regret to booked it ):

Night ~ Bloggie ..

No comments: