May 22, 2011

521

went to UNIFEST ...Raining.. wet like shit .. =="
i says ...although we are dry ..but no need so wet oso..
hue says... we need moisture only.. HAHAHA

just stand for 15min.. we decide to eat Steamboat at sri petaling
feel weird ...aiks..
bryan bring us to sri petaling " 好好火涡店" and sitting the same seat when someone bring me to thr .. )=
it's a bad coincidence ...
and when we otw to the steamboat restaurant..i noticed that the no plat of the car infront us is 7833...
Why ! am i think too much ?!?!?! So So So stupid..
it's already 2 months ..but some night i still will cry because of missing someone ~ )=
i keep telling myself.." the one who din love you anymore wont come back to you d ~ pls wake ! "
promises cant achieve 1~ so dont be stupid keep thing about the birthday ~..
my birthday have my family and fren...
you choose your family ..and left me..so pls dont hurt me anymore ! my wound still here..
if the one who really love me ..he will make me laugh out laugh...wont make wound for me ~
pls dont tell me that you miss me ~ you dint !
cause if a couple that love each other, they wont break with those stupid excuse ~
有期望就有失望~我不想让自己期望着你会回来。。因为你一定会让我失望。。。


Night life ~
bryan + Mia bring me go boom boom shake shake.. =)
Milk club ~
until 3am...
so so so many people..so hot ...
and so many " ham ju shao " ==" so geli ~


is quite a beautiful night for me can sleep well once i lying on the bed ~ =)




No comments: