May 12, 2011

HOLIDAY!!!

Yeah ~
I dropped all my subject d ~
dad allowed me to work and rest ~~
Money are refundable ..so he din worry about it

Accounting finance head approved it ! ^ ^
everything is going welll



Interview section
I love 2day
dad fetch me go KWSP building thr have my interview
Nice Job ~ Hope to get in the company
Name : Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
a insurance telemarket position
^ ^
High Salary , High Commission
basic Rm18xx
Min RM3xxx-Rm4xxx
Max RM8xxx!!

OMG!! Money Money Money come ~~~
My life is full of colorful now~

Without you I'm more relax!
is not the time for me to paktou now !
is time to earn money !!

Yeah ~~
i love my parents so understand me and care about me

I love you all <3

happy trip 2moro
Macau > Zhu Hai > GuangZhou
will get more more souvenir for you all guy ! =)



No comments: