Oct 5, 2008

A Short Laughing 3veryday-Part V

Teacher: Ah Kau, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6,
how much would your father still have?
Ah Kau: $10.
Teacher: You don't know Maths.
Ah Kau: You don't know my father la!
_________________________________________
Mother: David, come here.
David: Yes, mum.
Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.
David: But but but....I will only get my report card tomorrow ???
Mother: I know that, but I'm going Hong Kong tomorrow so I'm scolding you now.
___________________________________________
A boy came home from school with his exam results.
Father: What did you get?
Boy: My marks are under water.
Father: What do you mean 'under water' ?
Boy: They are all below 'C' (sea) level lo.
______________________________________
Singapore's GOOD jokes....^^

No comments: