Apr 10, 2011

LOVE

Once a year ....is really once a year for me to write on my bloggie ...

it's will be a long long story for me to write ...

my ages is getting older , but my mind is still maintain in kiddo world ..

{{O.0}} how stupid right ??

i sicked , i fainted , i hurt-ed everyone....

why why why...

my mind still cant open...

let's start my " mind " recap :

i broke up with the 1st boy

my fren accompany when i'm alone .

One day, i meet the 2nd boy ,

He... not that handsome , not that rich , not that romantic...

har ?? how come i can met a bad guy and fall in love with him ~=(

NO NO NO...

continue reading ESSAY 1st ...

Once i called , 2nd boy will appear in front of me ..

when i need someone , 2nd boy will call me the first..

so after one month time , we started our love ..

a memorable date we have .. ( is 12.3 ) funny hor...

on that time , my fren , my family keep not accept him ..but I do~

I give him a chance and try to love him

He love me oso ...=)

I'm the most stingy and greedy girl I think..

I asked for a diamond ring on the day i accept him..haha

bad girl~

day by day , we still everyday on call...

frm 1 hour - 2 hours , from 2 hours to 3 hours call...

in july , i found that a girl keep contact with him..i din fight , i din shout ..i just let him go ..

but one day , when i beside him the girl called...I mad ! I mad!!!

I BEH TAHAN d!!!

I scolded ppl in FB , I scolded 2nd boy face to face ...i decide to break ..but at last i dint..cause he beg me for forgiveness... I trusted...

and i asked for the 2nd diamond ring ( expensive than the previous 1 )

in August, is little princess birthday !!! =) i celebrated in sri cempaka..with my secondary school gang , my USCI noon gang ( hahah ) ....and him ( the 2nd boy ) ...the 3rd present i ask for is CAMERA ...i got it ! hahah

After that time , i feel like crazy , i will scold him because of a small matter..

i will keep mentioned the girl name...and keep nag nag nag ..NO! is scold , scold , scold...=(

my fren told me , if u really love a guy , u need let go the passed..i din listen it...

from bad to worst ,

I scold him without any reason..

family keep advice me but i " closed" my ears... T____T

but everytime he keep tam me back with his ugly big SMILE..

sometime i will " reject" him ...continue nag and scold =(

WHY !!!

scold him like shit! beat him like doll! ( i not even beat my lovely dolls before )without any awareness

day by day,

we went to Melaka with my sibling and future brother in law on Christmas day...

we went to Penang with parents on new year eve...

and on Chinese new year , we booked air ticket to Macau and china on May with my family ...

so expected...

But hope will hurt you ..this is truth ...

i din change my temper , i became crazy and crazy ...

ARRRR~ why joc become like this ... :: >.< :: like Siao Po!!!

on last few days ~ the 2nd boy ran away without notice , because i scolded him infront his aunty and even neighbor =( CRAZY!!! why i did this!

i so regret , i so so so regret and hurt ..

my fren my family was worried me ...i sick , i fainted ...i no appetite to eat also…

is the week ,my bff came my house earlier morning to accompany..and I saw another bff bloggie…I saw her concern …I cried ..thanks for being me when I’m sad …

Now i just knew that I love the guy without realizing...I miss him but it’s DAMN hurt ...

1 week… is not a long period and oso not a shirt period..we never talk in the week..i feel so scare..he can leave me alone ..and I feel like suddenly lost everything within a day~~ =(

Yesterday , I wake up frm the nightmare d…it’s really like a nightmare for 1 year long…

He talk back with me and settle our things..

YES! This is what I want…I just need an ANSWERS!!!

No matter we can be 2gather on the future not..i just hope to stay happy without regret…

I will change my temper for my parents and my friends .. I will try control it …

THANKS FOR BE WITH ME IN THE PERIOD… I KNOW U ALL LOVE ~ I LOVE YOU AL TOO !! *love

p/s : and the conclusion is , frm the started to the end .. my friends and family always be with me no matter what happen …=)

No comments: