Apr 28, 2011

Day 3

My Aunty's Shop

[ Zih Lin Happy FAshion ]

My dad says " Happy Fashion 杂货店 " Lolss

Address :
No.57 , Jalan Kendi ,
Kawasan Perniagaan Taman Merak,
14100 Simpang Ampat. P.Pinang.

For those who stay at Penang , can go have a look (:
The Counter

The left corner

The Right corner


第3 天,
11点起身,3点因为头痛又睡回下去。。
还是有点不舒服,应该是水土不服
不用紧,这就是学习独立的一个阶段。。照顾自己。。

dad called me just now ~
ask me is everything ok and ask me when wanna back ..
before end up the call ,
he asked me " do u miss me ? "
i says, Huh ?
he says, u din't miss daddy de meh?
i says, en la ..got la... =="
he laugh...hahaha
funny ~
before i come to penang ..my dad very sad and say since i born ,i haven leave him about half day..now i wanna go so far for so long time..he will worry...
he says no matter how big we are..he oso wan stay with us..and he will very very happy that after marry we still willing to stay with him ( cause not much guy wanna stay with parent-in-law after get marry with their daughter ) (:
Dont worry daddy, i will find a good guy that willing to stay with my parents one..and very sayang you all (:

I'm a lucky girl that have such family ...so touch...


为了爸爸,我会开开心心活着。。

我不会傻傻地等你了,但这期间我会偶尔想念你,直到我把你藏在心中的某个角落。。。变成一个回忆。。。



No comments: