Apr 26, 2011

所有痛苦的爱情都来自三个字 [ 不甘心 ]

平安抵达 (:
what i can say : Penang Int' airport is so so bad impression for me ( speechless :x )
learn to be independent without parent , family and friends (:

since that day u leave ~ I guess I already leave ur heart ..
what promise you say ...just a comfort ..i got it ...
dun force yourself toward a person u don't love ...
I changed my mind after chat with aunty ..I so envy for her strong .. she think widely when she alone ..and keep remind herself to live happily without the one that hurt her much ~

No more 21st birthday promise~ No more any other promise ~
I should let go now . and let go the thing happened on January ): and face the fact ," that u wont come back to me anymore and u already didn't love me "


我一直在想:

不甘心自己的付出没有回报
不甘心自己的时间被浪费
不甘心爱情变质了
不甘心这不是我要的结果

我已经傻了21天,哭了504个小时。。。而你却自在地工作,和朋友喝茶。。。

现在我学会了,放下你,祝福你,忘掉你

报复只会弄脏自己的手,而且都得不回你的心

一直相信你成功了会回来,你还爱着我。。原来这全是我自己安慰自己的借口
所以我要让自己过得比现在更好。。
要让你回忆我。。而不是只有我痴痴地想你~







No comments: