Feb 15, 2010

2010 CNY

MY 2010 CNY


My CHU 1 wear ..* ignore the $$ ya @.@

DA JIE took the ANg PAU


IS ME !! Took the thousand million de ang Pau frm dad..LoL


My DI DI oso wanna kiss for took Ang Pau =D

DAD & MUM...mummy say take the bag to cover the "tou lam" XD
WOW...so many ppl que for taking Ang Pao

Journey to Penang

E.... I so Bad hor.. Miss Air Line sleeping LOOOK XD ..
she will kill me when c this in my blog ..
kaka...

Boring boring ~~~

Judi Judi ..." yi o yi o..." polis will coming keke...

The father 's birthday ..lik taking family photo.. =P

Aunty Aunty Chit Chat ~

The di di ..enjoying for Sing K ..XD CHU 1 at Green box
The Couple !!!


wat i having in tis CNY ..as long as i not feel sad on tat time :)

CHU 2

i got a call on Midnite 2 am sharp ..scare me..suddenly got a ppl call me for " Gong Hi Fa Choi" XD ...i tot is those who mabuk or qi xin 1...so i close his phone..but when he msg wif me ..i js noe tat is the ppl who stay opposite row of my house 1 tat wanna fren wif me..=S
their house was cool...all of them are doing car refit 1...

CHU 4

i'm not sure whether am i having a nightmare or there are really truth ..
he msg me again ..say tat he infront of my house..y he having so many time dunwan to work...dunwan to show his affect for ppl..keep make the ppl around him dissapointed ..=(

for u :" U noe ! i cant cry for long time when i feel sad , but u always can make me cry till no sound... :'( pls dun make ppl dissapointed again ~ and dun do tat stupid things for me ..is not worth~ "

No missing u anyMore ~

CHU 5
this was the 1st time that i on call wif a guy for 5 hours @.@ feel relax n happy so :)
make me forgot all vexation..thanks for acc me to spent the nite ..

Start skul on Mon ..
EXAM EXAM EXAM >.<>
GAMBATEh!!!!

Good Luck to MUTE , MIA TANG ( Girl ) & MIA TANG ( Boy ) XD for Mon's exam

Gao Yao to Yean , Hue & ME for Wed 's exam =)










No comments: