Feb 28, 2010

My Week~

Stressful & " Black" Week

Having Midterm exam on tis week..but js finish 4 sub ,
another 1 is on 8th Mac..haiz..y so late de =(
really stressful ...year 2 's sub ..cant study lik b4..need put more effort on it...

BLACK !!!!!!!!!!!

SHooo !!!!!

I got a Damn Damn Black week ~ hope my exam wont affect...*choi choi choi! Touch wood..

n I got lot " mo yi hei" FREN ! Hmm! :((
condolence bout the SHUI TIANG , and then still wanna take fruit to visit IT ... {{{>.<}}}
really very BAD !
so Shui! BAD Fren ~
keeep laughing on Me... :'(

i HATE the Tiang tat at My University ~ and HATE the Sound of " BONG " !!!

SHit SHit SHit ! pls la..go away..i'm the most pity girl in the world dy ~

Last ,
i need to warning a guy ,
PLS ! dun dun dun kacau my family , i reallly appreciated tat u love me so much b4 ..
BUT pls loook probably on the word " B4 " ..time wont go back to the passed..
wat u did it on me , i will remember it as a lesson ~

that's the word i learned from u

[ the ppl tat love U make u SMILE , the ppl u love make u CRY ]

tat's all for 2day ..
having Lou shang 2nite " )



c wat my dad cook for the lunch ..
abalone , scallops , fin soup...etc :P
not buy 1 o.. :)
my dad really lik a big chef ~

-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: