Feb 7, 2010

Chapter Done!

Now ,
I'm js done a chapter on a part of my life ~
memorable , happiness , sadness ...
life was fulled of memory ,
hope that i wont regret for wat i'm done

i trying to make myself happy and LOL everyday ~
mayb from the last chapter ,
i had learned lot things ...
Now , i agreed that wat my fren told me,
i cant hate him , i cant talk bad bout him infront others,
cause he was part of my memory , and he love me much b4 ...

all things was arranged by God ,
tis guardian was totally accompany for 2 years ++
i shud thanks for him all the time...
and continue live my life happily , lik B4,
mayb God are sending a new guardian that will very treasuring for me ,
and waiting to open a whole new chapter for me..

i'm already let u down ~

Mayb the God Bless u Health and Happiness ...

________________________________
"Click


No comments: