Feb 12, 2010

>.< Arrr~

I'm DAMN DAMN DAMN Bad Luck !!!!
really suck suck suck at All >.<

1st
my car's mirror had broke by unaware

2nd
kena saman when i having a 1.30hours class =(

3rd
had lunch wif fren , v decided to go sushi king ( bcoz of me wanna back early , if no v will go for movie or singK ) then , they park their car ( Lee's car ) outside the street , ...then then then . Kena Saman AGAIN !!! *SUXK >.<

4th
the same day , having "lou shang " wif Acc fren , u noe wat happen again at the nite X(
my fren ( A ) 's car had broken down coz of no battery dy ..( i'm not sure tat wat car battery la ) ..but the things i wanna mention , everytime got me , sure got something will happen !

5th
js happen half hours b4 !! arrr~~~~ when i back till Sg Long ..waiting for a traffic light , car infront start move dy ..so i followed but suddenly she STOPPED !!!! " BONG " my Xiao hei go n KISS ppl 's ASS .... {{{>.<}}} really SHIT ar ~~ but the 1 i felt lucky was..the uncle n aunty very good ..din scold me js say nvm la..after CNY js go do , cause now outside the they not familiar dunno will " tong" us not ...=) Haiz~ my dad din scold me at phone say 2nite js c c...*scaring ...

*ADD
the 6th SHUAI 's thingssssss :'(
Someone exposed my PRIVACY !! make me feel embarrassed ...and keep doing those "sound" and "pattern" ..ARRR~~ pls ar , u promise wont do tat infront others ppl ya ..if no u will " **** " Hmmp~

7th

my bro car 's engine there no more water dy ..( dunno wat water already dry dry dry .. ) my dad scold him till shiit..say if drive 1 more time the car mayb will blow..and i remember last 2 day i sat my bro den suddenly v heard some sound..lik something already broke down..{{{>.<}}} IS ME AGAIn ~ everything tat happen sure related wif ME ... :'(

HELP ME GOD ~ BLESS ME HAV A NEW YEAR & NEW LUCK .plsss

Really having a SUXK Week... >.<
need pai pai dy ~
dear buddies , if u are pai pai - ing , pls help me to pai pai oso ... =(
pray for me ..dunno wat gonna happen again ~(>.<)

__________________________________
JJ-Lens *CLICK

No comments: