Mar 9, 2010

Wat life I having NOW

SHIT !! Wat kind of Life I having NOW !
really SHIT SHIT SHIT ~

since CNY till now ~ i really Shui untill wanna kill myself...Haiz

Suck Skul ! Suck Skul !

My CMA exam has been pospone , den wat i get after tis ?!?!

was BIG SURPRISE !!! MY xiao Hei been CLAIM !!!!!! {{{>.<}}}

really suck !! wat new rules , wat new laws ! the place cant park!
den y those other cars u dunwan claim , must claim my 668 !!!!!!!!

shit ! GO away PlS!!!!!

Lastly , dunno how to describe my feeling on tis moment *haiz~

got lot ppl pamper me ~ got lot ppl can make me happy everyday ..
but i scare tat i will hurt ppl ..
cause ...i think i'm still a PLAY GIRL XD
ANYways, really thankss so much..

You really pamper me too much ~ and is not fair for U ....on tis moment..

I feel tat i'm so bad n greedy ...no matter I'm wif who now..i will think of someone...
:( *pls..not the ex... someone tat make me lost my way...

actually now i hav to appreciate for my life tat got ppl Sek , and wanna go where oso not tat hard dy ..SO i wont think bout the someone ..Not give up..is js ENJOY my happy Uni's life now ~

I'm HAPPY girl NOw !!! " )

__________________________________________

JJ-Lens *click

No comments: