Mar 16, 2010

Recently Me~

I'm Cute Enuf ~ XD

Acting Mature " ) But face look round =(


Yeah ~ recently i got 1 more darling to pamper dy =D
feel very welfare that so many ppl wanna pamper me Now LOL :P
I'm LUCKY STAR !!!!! fuiyo ...
even tat my phone's screen had broke... but i'm still the happy stupid PIG !!!
Maintained IT ~ JOC !! maintain the LUCK ~

pls refer to below..
there r a small tiny diamond ring there XD that cost RM2**++ ..


Thank you my darling " ) u really good enuf ..cause u pamper so much ... Love U <3

Lastly ,
I 'm noe that is really too early for me to say " I'm LOOKING Forward to MY Birthday !!! "
feel excited & HAPPY !!! Tis year birthday gonna b MORE MORE FUN & a GOOD GOOD NITE !!! XD


_____________________________________
JJ-Lens * Click !!

1 comment:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

I also looking forward to my Bday liaooww mah =.="
38 po not yet finished semester1 but think of your bday ady! sopoh!
its good to have lotsa of peoples pamper you,you always do have those people around you,so remember to be happy-go-lucky and appreciate all the time ya!
my BFF!
loveeeeeeee.