Feb 15, 2012

Our very first Valentine :D

Actually this is already a very big surprise for me xD a surprise wishes on instangram and Facebook .. Heheh ..

I love you damn much !

What we did on that day ? I keep nag nag nag !
Abt the dinner , was expensive and not nice :( I feel ' sad ' to ur money la..
Aikss.. No more next time ! Ok?

I accept some simple n nice dinner ..
Price is not the point ><

After went for GSC Signature for ' Underworld ... '
Nice movie :D
I feel disappointed whn we heading to parking lot .. >.<
sorry that i can't cover my feeling ..

Arghhh !!!
U take out a rose n my puzzle pressie .. Is not a normal pressie ..
U ask me open it and tik tik tAk tAk did something ..
Owhhh! I saw our picture thr .. :')
my smile keep hanging on my mouth for few mins ..
And I really feel touch and shocked ..
Now now was showed that im have a special seat inside your heart .. Hehehe Right?

Really fall in love with you !

Thanks for ur arrangement today and happy valentine , honey ❤




No comments: