Jul 8, 2010

8th JULY 2010

An OLD words that everyone know well

" Recently Me " keke.. :D


A " Me" that few weeks ago ~~~ Sisha wif fren @ RiverSide ( The Heritage ) , they force me to act lik the Hot Chocolate ~~~ ^^" now i only can feel tis emotion ~~


@ Tropicana City ~~ The 1st time tat 1 went there.. actually the shopping mall abit lik " UE3 " but more high class than there la.. StuPid BF took pic wif a " Botak ' Tree ~~~ hahaha...so many plants dunwan take , js only wan the Botak Tree ~~ hahah..make me cant stop laughing ~


* Ta Ta * My new Art ~~~ hahah.. an Old Chinese Word ~ i became so gangster dy ~ =P naughty naughty ~~ SHHh~ cant let my parents noe .. ~ Keke...

keep webcame wif the Bf everyNite B4 sleep ~ the noob face... cause he dunno i'm taking pic ~ XD " feel wanna slap him hor ?? " hahaha




IT's Me again ~~~ js took it last Sunday ~~~ the Most Lastest 1 ... yeah ~

I got lot praising for New Hair style ~~ No more aunty , No more childish ~

Js Cute & Nice & Suitable ~ is really enuf for me... as long as no bad comment on it ~ =]

LOVE It so much ~

I did it @ Sg Wang , LG floor . a saloon that name " Micheal Ling " ( the name as weird as the boss ~ ) hahah

DONE ! tat's My life ... Yc wif Buddies, chating wif the BF , Shopping ~~~ etc

2moro going to the Blogger party that invited by Simonso... so suddenly ~
"Bro, I will prove for U that I'm NOT 11 years old " =P


HAV A NiCE Dayss

Wrote By << HAPPY >> ^ ^


__________________________________________________________




No comments: